Need Help Plz

XBR_DUDE

I just bought Promedia 4.1 and i got some problems.. How do i connect these speakers to my Sony Wega 32" tv?

I can connect my 2.1 Promedia speakers fine with my tv but i only hear sound from 2 of the 4 speakers when i connect them with my 4.1.. i also get only sound from 2 of my speakers when i try to connect them with my pc.I have a sound blaster live vid card..

Btw is there any way to connect my promedia 4.1s with my 2.1s?cwm36.gifcwm25.gif

it appears that pro4.1 wont mix the front/rears when stereo signal is detected, even the aux input will only output the fronts, so wat u need is a Y connector 1/8 mini plug. to connect the 2.1s also, plus the 2.1 into the earphone output of the 4.1s.

------------------

BA735 USB

SBLive 1024 Digital

so if i get this Y connector 1/8 mini plug i can connect my 2.1s to my 4.1s and get another Y connector 1/8 mini plug to connect that to my sound blaster live pc vid card right?

Do i need to buy a diff connnector plug so i can connect it to my tv? The 4.1s and 2.1s that is.

I didn't totally understand what you said, but I think you were asking how to connect to your TV. What's an sblive pc vid card. If you can connect your 2.1s to your tv, all you need is a y-adapter to connect the 4.1s. If you have front and rear on your sblive, you don't need a y-adapter for that. The y-adapter lets you plug 2 1/8th in plugs into one source, that should be all you really need to know. BTW, for my tv, I need a "/8th inch to rca" adapter. This lets me plug the pros into the red and white composite jacks on the back of most TVs.