RF7's vs. Studio 100s

doobie

Deang right on about the two!

I had the Pradigm Studio series at home(yes I know sound like try it all,and I do!)and I returned the big heavy boxes back.The construction was very good,the drivers as we know all quality Paradigm.I found the sound even with great amps to be...well manered but too polite and edgy(the tweeter is agresive!).

I think some may just like the Paradigm Studio sound,not me.The Paradigm Servo-15 sub is amazing but not thier speakers.

The Klipsch(have the RF-5's)are alive,and to those who say they are bright I say WHAT,WHERE?Bright NOT AT ALL less bright then the Paradigms.Most think horn loaded speakers sound boxed in and edgy.Well designed horns are in no way edgy,they project better.And like Deang said sound like live music.

If you want the High-End speaker with great sound then the Dynaudio Contour 3.3 is one of the few speakers that can bring you the live performance.The negative here is the price(7000USD).

Paradigm Studio100 VS Klipsch RF-7

I take the Klipsch any day

Now if you put Klipsch(any) VS my Dynaudio Contour 3.3

then I take the Dyne.

At the asking price the large Klipsch has few(if any)real competitors.

TheEAR(s) Now theears