Klipsch dealerships / showrooms in NYC?

Matt from England

I know I'm new in here so I hope it's okay to ask Q's. I'm coming over the water to New York between the 19th and 26th September staying just off Broadway. As well as squeezing in a Yankees game Tuesday night, a morning with the NY Philharmonic on Thursday (Lorin Maazel, Conductor, Lang Lang, Piano: Chopin: Piano Concerto No. 1 Mahler: Symphony No. 1 - Rehearsal for this evenings New York Philharmonic concert.) and a show that same night I was wondering if there is a dealership in Manhattan that I could pay a visit to, pick up some sales literature and finally demo the K Horn, (not that I can afford the $ to buy or ship). Maybe spend an hour or two listening and getting to know the whole line.

BTW thanks everyone who said hello, lots of things in there that I must respond to. But for now the only thing I can say, as I have to a friend on occasion is that my Klipsch Chorus breathe music not spit it out like some higher dollar brands, and of course cheaper. I wouldn't want anything else, accept maybe a dedicated listening room. Then I wouldn't have to listen to my wife complaining how big black and "F-ugly" they are.

Cheers from a very happy, if not somewhat lonely Klipsch owner in Portugal! If anybody wishes please feel free to email me - I'd like to hear from you.

Matt

Matt,
I used the Zip Code search, and came up with one Fairly close-

MEGAMAX VOICE & DATA, INC.
1711 WEST 10TH STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11223
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PHONE: 718-266-0552
FAX: 718-266-2801

MAP IT!
[Approx. 9 Miles]

DEALER TYPE:
Designer/Installation Services

PRODUCT LINES:
Reference
THX Ultra2
Aragon
Heritage
I will have to also check this out next time I am in N.Y............... All the best to you!