Dangerous Decibels! Fun virtual exhibit!

Colin

As a not too technical primer this is quite good. I wish we could get more people, especially the young, to look this over. Having some experience in community noise control its amazing how people unknowingly, i.e. agitation, frayed nerves, headaches etc. react to (controllable) noise disturbances e.g. 'boom cars'....[:(]

Oh, please, don't let the deaf cat out of the bag! The only consolation I have when some idiot with his windows rolled all the way down and his stereo cranked up to 100% distortion pulls up next to me at a long traffic light and all I--or anyone in a 2-block radius--can hear for the next two minutes is THUMP!...THUMP!...THUMP!...THUMP!...THUMP!...etc., etc. is knowing that the aggravating tonedeaf son-of-a-B who wouldn't know real music if it peed into his wax-plugged ears is THUMP!...THUMP!...THUMP!...THUMP!...THUMPing away his hearing and what few I.Q. points he has left.