good asking price for a rare goldentubes SE-60

davidgotubes

i have a golden tube SE-60 that has new tung-sol 6550 that repputations even broke in and NOS 6sn7gt, I would rate it a 9 out 10 cosmeticly & the only blemish is the rear corner has a small dent. I recived the amp and replaced the old tubes and then I couldnt find a manuel to set the bias so it has been sitting, I did listen to it long enough to know that it is a great very quite amp that I believe has no issue except the bias needing to be set since it has new tubes, what would be a good fair asking price for this amp as I need the money . come on you guys lets get going I have found that an se40 went for 799.00 and it is a class A-B amp and an SE 85 went for 699.00 this is a class A-B amp the SE60 is a class A amp. you guys are supposed to be the ones that are in the know above all the rest from what I have heard so keep up your reputations and lets get going here unless you all are not as smart as I thought you were but I sure will be sad if thats true so lets have some responce thanks and I know you want disapoint me

post-18863-13819271552736_thumb.jpg