Need Dimensions/Weight of La Scala Industrials

Slon

Hey,

I might have found myself a pair of Klipsch La Scala Industrials, the black ones with the K43 subwoofer and the handles. I might drive to pick them up, but I drive a 2001 SS Camaro. Now I have been known to drive down freeways with gigantic fans sticking out the T-tops, but still, knowing the dimensions and weight of these guys would tremendously help me not only in this endeavour but also in calculating shipping rates in case I decide to ship them instead. I have seen the dimension/weight specs for the Home models before, but it's the Industrial (aka Pros) that I need to know about. Finally, the guy I might drive to get the speakers from is unsure if his have the K43 or the K33 subwoofers; what is the best way for an amateur to ascertain the identity of the subwoofer?

Thanks a million billion trillion!

Andy

A full up pair tip the scales at over 300lbs, 24 X 24 X 36. "what is the best way for an amateur to ascertain the identity of the subwoofer?" Pop the loading hatch. The K43 is marked "K43". Have fun replacing the tweeters every time you get some feedback. The K77 is rated for 5W, 50W for 10mSec. How big did you say that Crown was?

So the speakers are about ~150lbs apiece, and each is 24" X 24" X 36" (length*width*heigth), am I right?

Klipsch tech support that these guys could handle the Crown CE-2000, which outputs 660 watts in the stereo mode I'll be running it in.

Of course feedback could be an issue with the very hot EV 757b microphone I sing through, but the support guy knew that I am going to use these for a rock band.

Andy