Theater Seats

Raybart

Does anyone know where I can buy theater seats that will ship to Canada? I am looking for both reclining leather HT seats (ie Berkline 90s) and standard theater style (ie Spielberg or Elite style).

Can't find anyone up in Canada.

thanks

RF 35s, RC35, RS35, RW12, RCW5s, Onkyo TX-S702, Panasonic AE900U projector.

I purchased a set of 3 seats from Serge at www.htauthority.com/canada. Great price haven't seen anything close in Canada. He sells the Coaster brand. They are very close to the Berkline 90s. I found him on www.avsforum.com. To my surprise, he lives very close to me. He is hosting a power buy at the moment. Info can be found here http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=601005.

Welcome to the forum! You didn't mention where in Canada you live. I happen to know that Coulter's Furniture in Windsor, Ontario carries a lot of good furniture. They also handle La-Z-Boy which makes the Matinee line of theater seats, which we have in our theater.

http://www.coulters.com/

Hey Picky! Is that some of MY people? My aunt and uncle in Indy used to have Colter Furniture Gallery, so it was wild seeing your posts.

I do have the Coaster seats, if you want some description of them. They're not the highest quality build, but the fit and finish is good and they're not so soft that you fall asleep in them instantly. I'd say good value for the money, considerably less expensive than some brands.

Michael

Thanks Picky

I see the Detroit logo but have to tell you I live in the home of the 2006 Stanley Cup future champs

Calgary, Alberta

Yeah, now that you guys stole Darren McCarty from us, you have a chance! [;)]

But seriously, The Flames have always been a great team that plays with a lot of heart. Sorry the store in Windsor is too far away for you.