Nano adapter

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

Just emailed Klipsch for the nano adaptor since it didn't come in the box. Just one question, I tried pluggin my ipod nano into the igroove using the regular dock connector but NO sound comes out of the igroove. I was able to get sound using the headphone jack output but I'm not sure if the sound quality is as good using that. Also, you can't use the pause and fast forward controls of the remote when you use the adaptor with the headphone jack instead of the regular dock connector.

Does the ipod nano adaptor address these issues? Why is there no sound using the dock connector with my ipod nano right now? Is using the headphone jack giving me poorer sound quality?

what on earth is going on, NO sound comes out with the ipod nano. the adaptor is just a little piece of plastic, maybe it makes the nano fit better in the igroove but it's not solving any sound issues. Why is there no sound coming out of the igroove with my ipod nano?

what on earth is going on, NO sound comes out with the ipod nano. the adaptor is just a little piece of plastic, maybe it makes the nano fit better in the igroove but it's not solving any sound issues. Why is there no sound coming out of the igroove with my ipod nano?

Some users have just needed to do a reset of the iPod before plugging

it into a accessory. To Reset iPod nano toggle the Hold switch (set it

to Hold, and then turn it off again).

This will probably fix your problem.

• 1 month later...