Home Theatre match for KG4s

jbcarrol

thanks for replies. maybe i am better off selling KG4s. klipsch tech support responded with below.

While the KG-4 is a great speaker, it has not been in production for many years now (1992). Due to newly discovered technologies, movie/music formats, improvements in manufacturing and sound reproduction it will be very difficult to find speakers of today that will perfectly match to the KG-4s. However, even with that said, I think you will find the Synergy center channel speakers the C-2 or C-3 to be a very good center channel match. For surrounds I believe you will find the Synergy S-2 or S-3 surround speakers to be the ideal match for the side/rear channels. I believe, depending on the size of your room, the SUB-10 or SUB-12 would be great subwoofers to use in a set up like this. My best advice would be to listen to the above recommended speakers in your listening environment and keep the ones you like best! You can find the above mentioned speakers exclusively at a local Best Buy store as Best Buy is now our exclusive retailer of our Synergy line.