With Reference line changing

divin11112000

With the reference line changing, I'm wondering if it would be best to finish getting the surround speakers before the current series are gone.

I currently have RF-35, RC-35, RS-35 & RSW-15.

My plan is to get another pair of RS-35's.

I'd like to get another pair of RF-35's if the price is right, but I don't know a "fair" price for a model that is going out.

I know most movies aren't presented in 7.1 and currently I'm using a pioneer vsx-d811s, which probably doesn't have enough power to run all 7.1 with sufficient power. If I do purchase an additional pair I would be hooking them up in another room until I can get a seperate amp to power the 5, and hook the remaining 2 to the receiver.

I guess now onto the questions.

Will the new model surrounds not really matter for surrounds?

Should I focus my efforts on getting an amp to have sufficient clean power for the speakers instead of making sure i have 7.1?

Oh and my room is about 15 x 13 living room.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

chris

Building your HT is great fun. I used a Pioneer receiver as a jumping off point. My system is heritage and I went

to Ebay for my amps. Klipsch speakers love clean current. My Pioneer is now strickly pre-pro and I'm using

three 2 channel B&K amps. Sounds great.