New Reciever

Airforce

How many watts does the HK have? How big is your room? How loud do you like your music? These are 3 of many that can affect the way the speakers sound.

I'm not very familar with the synergy-12, 2 f-3s, and 2 s-3s so not sure how much power it takes to get the best performance out of them.

Can you give us more info on what is missing from the sound, plus those questionsI listed above.

I am sure other forum members will have other questions.

I also have a center channel that i forgot to mention not sure what kind. but i works well for me my HK only has 50 wat X 7 channels. and i'm not sure the size of my room its not a very huge room i would say about medium. But i was reading that you could blow your speakers if they aren't getting enough watts thats what Klipsch FAQ's said.

I also have a center channel that i forgot to mention not sure what kind. but i works well for me my HK only has 50 wat X 7 channels. and i'm not sure the size of my room its not a very huge room i would say about medium. But i was reading that you could blow your speakers if they aren't getting enough watts thats what Klipsch FAQ's said.

You could blow the grill off to if your not careful.[:D]