My ifi and M-audio sonica theater!

theonlysavior

So far with just having hooked up my ifi's to the m-audio sonica theater, they sound much better compared to my apple powerbooks headphone out. Currently i have the m-audio set to 24bit 96khz but there are tons of other setting i can adjust like speaker placement in feet, crossover point(40hz-120hz), 2.1, etc... Now they also have pre-set settings for the klipsch 2.1, 4.1 and 5.1. Would using the klipsch 2.1 presetting be beneficial or should i just manually adjust the settings? and if so what settings should i have them at to get the best sound out of the ifi's? thanks everyone deff worth the money.

Let the ifi amp do it unless you do want to experiment just to find out that is sounds best with the amp. The amp was designed to not hinder the system but make it sound the best. Those options are nice but nieve at best. Also the apple soundcards are nothing to brag about as they are almost the worst interal soundcards I ever heard.... Umm they should implement using the iPod hardware on their computers!