Soundstage presents Lindsey Buckingham ( DVD concert )

wheelman

If anyone is just looking for something different, and entertaining to watch check this show out. I was looking for a Fleetwood Mac concert came across this one. I thought this seemed more interesting to me at the moment. I've seen the Mac on dvd why not check out Lindsey? I love his guitar work. Pretty good show if you haven't seen it check it out. Stevie shows up for two songs just backing vocals. Although I love Stevie this isn't what I bought this dvd for so I wasn't dissapointed that she was barely on it. I never heard Go Insane. Sounded great!

• 1 month later...

If anyone is just looking for something different, and entertaining to watch check this show out. I was looking for a Fleetwood Mac concert came across this one. I thought this seemed more interesting to me at the moment. I've seen the Mac on dvd why not check out Lindsey? I love his guitar work. Pretty good show if you haven't seen it check it out. Stevie shows up for two songs just backing vocals. Although I love Stevie this isn't what I bought this dvd for so I wasn't dissapointed that she was barely on it. I never heard Go Insane. Sounded great!

Here's how dumb I am sometimes;Lindsey Buckingham, Female; Stevie Nicks, Male; after a short time I researched Fleetwood Mac, and lo and behold I had it wrong. Now I am Not a big Mac fan, but to ignore the talent of Lindsey Buckingham, is plain crazy. He is a multi-talented guy, good guitarist, good song writer, and happens to be able to sing. His finger picking guitar style is second to none. The Dance comes to mind, really, he is the show. There is a certain magic when he and Stevie share a song, a look, a feel to the song, a smile between the two, unmatched by others.It's about time he gets his proper respect as a musician, and songwriter, and step out of Fleetwood Mac's long shadow. I look forward to seeing that dvd.

Thanks for the tip, Wheelman, I'll look for it.

I think Lindsey Buckingham is one of the best guitarists around.

The live guitar solo on 'Im so Afraid' on 'The Dance' is nothing short

of amazing. It's up there with the solos from 'Aqualung',

'Comfortably Numb', & 'Stairway to Heaven'.

Lindsey seems a lot more 'in tune' to getting a certain sound from a guitar as well as the virtuousity in playing.

Actually, we had 'The Dance' (audio) on yesterday while we were

drywalling the kitchen ceiling. Today, I'm so stiff I can hardly

move.

Slainte. Hamish

I'm so glad to see some fans out there so this dvd doesn't get overlooked. I listen to this dvd often now, and what struck me was his vocals. I never really knew how good of a singer he was untill viewing this concert. I hope he puts out more live dvd performances.