Target sells Bose

CAS

I think Bush's top domestic policy advisor, Claude Allen, used to shop there. (Before he got caught stealing.) A Bose home theater system is one of the more than $5,000 worth of items he boosted. Bushies have no taste.

James

ROTFL, if you are going to risk getting caught, at least you could get something good. I wonder if he had Stealers Remorse?

This thread sure took a turn. In any case, we do need to simmer down and accept others' viewpoints even though we don't agree with them. Some of us get the humor, then some of us are more sensitive. Like the saying, "The constitution protects your right to be wrong." Even if you are a democrat ;)

Give me a break. There's nothing wrong with Target. I shop there all the time. I'm young, single, drive a low emissions Honda Civic. I occasionally buy DVDs there. I recently picked up a Kodak V530 digital camera there (not pro grade, for sure, but a pretty nice point and shoot peice of work). I bought my GPS there, a nice hand-held Garmin. For both the camera and the GPS, they were the cheapest place in town I could find them. I once even bought an end table there.

Target sells a lot of nice stuff. What they don't sell is good stereo equipment. In a pinch, I'll pick up a cable there, but I'd never go there to get speakers.

People who shop at Target are not stupid.

People who think Target is a good place to get stereo equipment, on the other hand, are.

That's a distinction that needs to be made.