Newbie to this forum needs speaker/receiver matching advice...

Hi all, I currently own a pair of rb-25's and need a new receiver to power them. The advice I've received so far from others and what I've concluded from my own research has led me to consider marantz, denon, h/k, and nad. have only heard in person the h/k and denons, but niether with klipsch speakers. Figured I better also consider some advice "from the source" so to speak since we all share the love for the same brand of speaker here.

My main points of interest at this time are that the new receiver have OSD for ease of set up, be at least 5.1 capable, have great 2 channel listening and be very clean sounding. My price range is unfortunately going to be the big limiting factor, around $500.

While I realize that most amps in this price range are going to be considered "low end", any chance of getting at least a good build quality that will marry well with klipsch?

Here is where I've been strongly considering a purchase as they are an authorized dealer with great prices

http://www.accessories4less.com/cgi-bin/category/AVReceiver

Thanks for any input folks!

I think if you're ok with 5.1, you'll have a lot of choices at that price point, and even better if you're open to the local used market, with people wanting to up their system to 6/7/whatever.1.

I would also consider electronics from Yamaha.

Hi all, I just got Yamaha HTR5890 (7-Channel 980W, Pure Direct for High Quality 2-Channel and Multi-Channel Sound Reproduction). I think you can got this for: $429.98 (hotbuyselectronic.com)

I lately replace Sony 898 with Yamaha 5890 and I'm very happy. WAY... BETTER!!!

Also, Yamaha HTR5890 has a lot of good futures.

I power five Klipsch speakers:

pair of F3, pair of F1 and C2

Mav