Single Khorn and a pair of 2002 Khorns for sale in NW

Ki Choi

At last, I am trimming down my Klipsch speakers...just ran out of room.

The single KB WAL #17 Khorn has S/N 005293536. I have always thought that it was made in 1992 but looking at the serial number again, it might be a 2000 model. However, it shows some wear and tear.

It would make an ultimate center channel (w/false corner) for a forum member who already has Khorns for the L and R.

Pick up would be much appreciated. I would like to get $1100 for the single speaker.

The pair of KB WAL LAC17s have S/N KBWL17-0249 0001 and 0002. These are 2002 model with their original parts and in walnut lacquer satin finish and in excellent conditions but sure there are few marks here and there, if you would look very closely. I would like to get $4300.

I have more photos that can be sent.

Let me know via PM if you have any questions. The dog can be included in the deal but if so, you'll have to submit a replacement wife (must be one with low maintenance requirement and high tolerance for many audio toys in the house).

Ki