For sale: Klipsch KSW15 subwoofer & extras for my forum buddies!

HTADDICT

Please see my add also in www.avsforum.com in the speakers and subs for sale section.

If you are ready to upgrade that 10" or even 12" sub and are in the 400.00 price range, look no further this is it!!!! Even better, if you are just starting to build your first system than this is definently a deal tailored for YOU!

I am the original owner, purchased from my local authorized klipsch dealer. No smoking household (kid with asthma), VERY low hours on my 15" sub, I had a 12" also that was right next to my listening position and I was too lazy to walk over and turn on the 15" which I had in the corner, this was the sub that I would turn on only for thos "special" movies. Less than 30 hours on the sub I'm estimating, I rarely used it & only for movies as I don't listen to music in the house, really only in the car. This sub is in excellent condition, not even broken in I would say.

Now for the good part, for my forum buddies I'm gonna include with this sub a NEW radio shack digital spl meter, (opend but never used), a dvd of digital video essentials (NTSC component version) so you can set up that DD, DTS system the right way!!, a dvd of the Matrix Reloaded (full screen) so you got some good "boom" material, a Monster cable Y adapter, and a monster cable RCA Subwoofer cable. (I was debating wether to include the cable as while I was putting this package together I broke off one of the teeth on the turbine, but since I'm giving it away I thought I'd include it anyway, should be fine, worked when I disconnected it but I'll let your common sence be the judge). Plus I plan to slip a little extra surprise in there for the lucky buyer. and wait.......I'll even split pay pal fees with you!

Price is 399.99, actual shipping charges apply, but not a penny more than what it costs to ship. I'll split pay pal fees with you! If you want to see pics, go to my site at www.photo.epson.com and type in rushisrighton@yahoo.com in the guest area for whos album you'd like to view. OR go to the avs forum at www.avsforum.com and check out my add in the for sale section, over there I go by rushisrighton and click on the link in my signature.

Any questions let me know, these subs bring quite a little on Ebay, and if I go that route I'm not going to include any of the extras and the last one I saw brought 380.90 and that's without shipping or paypal fees so this should be an excellent deal for those wishing to upgrade, OH BTW, why am I selling? Because I upgraded to dual svs pc-ultras and a velodyne sms-1, 3000 dollars worth of subwoofers to replace my 700.00 Klipsch ksw15 sub! yeah baby!

Thanks you Klipsch fans!!

• 2 weeks later...