Gemstone Blue Diamond Amp

HTADDICT

I'm wondering if any of you guys have heard/seen this amp and what your impressions of it were. My latest hunt has been for an amp to drive my 6 rf-7's and I cannot seem to get my mind off of a Rotel 1090/1095 combo, but this amp seems intrieguing. I tried calling gemstone, tried twice but no answer. Mighta caught them at lunch. I see that they are manufacturing in canda, just wondering where, and if they have a storefront/facility somewhere.

Anyone know anything about these amps?, seems they've been around for a while, I just hadn't heard of them before.

I own a Gemstone amp. All I can say is this amp is the best bang for the buck. Outstanding company to deal with, customer support is some of the finest I ever had the pleasure to deal with. I am surprised that you did not get to speak with someone. Jerry is the person you usually get to speak with, great guy, very knowledgable. They deal internet only, with a 30 day trial period. If you don't like it, send it back. For the price and performance of this amp, you will keep it. I will warn you, it's a heavy beast, 100lb range. I went from a Denon AVR4800, to the Gemstone with the newest B&K Ref50. It was night and day between the two. This amp is designed to compete with the big dogs, and I read where one guy sold his Krell for this amp. Try calling again, if you do not speak with someone, leave a message, Jerry will get back to you.

Jeff