Need Advice on Home Theater Speaker Purchases...HELP!!!

razz589

I am installing my first Home Theater in my recently finished basement and need some advice on speakers. The room size is 13' x 31' with 9' ceilings. On the 13 foot wall I will be wall mounting a Panasonic 50 inch plasma TV. The direct viewed seating will be approximately 15' from the TV. I also will be powering the speakers with a Yamaha RX-V2600 receiver. All wires to the tv and speakers are either run behind the base boards or in the walls or ceilings. Here is where the I need some experienced advice on choosing which Klipsch speakers to purchse for a 7.1 system, keeping in mind that this system will be used for approximately 50/50 movies and music.

Option 1:
Front LCR - RVX 42 Wall mounted next to and underneath the plasma
Side Surrounds - RS52 Mounted at the 15 foot direct viewing distance
Rear Surrounds - RSX5 Mounted at approximately 10 feet behind direct view seating
Subwoofer - RW12, One or do I need two?

Option 2:
Same surrounds and Sub options but:
Front LCR - R5800W mounted next to and underneath the plasma.
Howerver with this option the dead center of the plasma, believe it or not, has an 2 inch wide concrete stud running floor to celiing which would require me shifting the plasma a few inches to the right and mounting the speaker slightly off center. But I could then angle the horm back towards the center. OR could I mount another R5800W on the left side of the concrete stud underneath of the plasma and use both speakers for a center channel. This would eliminate the off center asthetics but would this work from an audio standpoint???????

Option 3:
Front LR - R5800W mounted next to the plasma
Center - RVX 42 mounted on wall underneath the plasma.
and the same options for surrounds and sub as option 1 and 2.
Will I have any problems matching the RVX center with the R5800W in wall left and right speakers?

While I know this is along post, If anyone could offer some advice or actual experiences I would greatly appreciate it. I am open minded to other Klipsch options, however I would prefer to not use floor standing speakers for the LCR speakers.

Thanks