Goo Goo Dolls - Let Love In

Jay481985

If you're a fan of Goo Goo Dolls, this cd will not dissappoint. I believe they have 6 hits on the cd. I am at work but I think this is a definite buy for those who know them or you probably know them and heard them on the radio but never knew who they were. With hits like Name, Iris, Black Balloon, etc still being played on the radio 5 years later, you know that did something right.

A definite buy.

If you're a fan of Goo Goo Dolls, this cd will not dissappoint. I believe they have 6 hits on the cd. I am at work but I think this is a definite buy for those who know them or you probably know them and heard them on the radio but never knew who they were. With hits like Name, Iris, Black Balloon, etc still being played on the radio 5 years later, you know that did something right.

A definite buy.

Pretty good band from Buffalo, New York. I don't know about the drummer or bassist, but the Lead singer/ Guitarist could become a big star, he has THE look, good voice, and not to bad of a guitarist.

• Moderators

I didn't know they were from Buffalo (that's my dad's home town [:)])!

I love the Goo Goo Dolls...saw them in concert about 3 years ago. Great live performance.

I'll have to check this out, thanks Jay!