What's the diff?

Meatball

meh I clicked this thread not realizing there was page 1 and i was on page two. Some woofers will not have the surrounds capable of a downfiring. But if it is premade not diy the company probably did its' homework as there can be up to I believe 10% sag which is tolerable.

One thing about downfiring subwoofers, most can be placed on its sides to do a real comparison. If it sounds better that way then umm place it as front firing but don't go buying a subwoofer based on that factor.

Bah JacksonBart!!!!! I have a single room next semester!

I think Jacksonbart just called you Fat!

but I am [:'(]

meh I clicked this thread not realizing there was page 1 and i was on page two. Some woofers will not have the surrounds capable of a downfiring. But if it is premade not diy the company probably did its' homework as there can be up to I believe 10% sag which is tolerable.

One thing about downfiring subwoofers, most can be placed on its sides to do a real comparison. If it sounds better that way then umm place it as front firing but don't go buying a subwoofer based on that factor.

Bah JacksonBart!!!!! I have a single room next semester!

I think Jacksonbart just called you Fat!

but I am [:'(]

NO your not, good luck in your single room, keep the tunes cranking, What school you at?

I used to goto Rensselaer Polytech before

but thanks!

RPI what happened there, that's only 20 minutes from where I live, My son turned them down and went to Clarkson instead, he just graduated last week-end,although going back for his Master's next year. When were you at RPI?

2003 fall and so

20 minutes damnit I wish I knew you then! So wait your in the albany area? I thought you were more buffalo for some reason.

Congradulations and I know your proud of him. Did he get a engineer degree?

I was very proud, he is my youngest, he got his degree, but I talked him into returning next semester and getting his Masters. The only time he ever listened to the old man.

Buffalo, oh no, actually Saratoga Springs area is where I call home. I'll bet you've been up to Saratoga while you were at RPI, it is too bad we didn't know aout each other back then, but that's the way it goes.

the hot springs!!!

plus I went there for laser tag and umm there is other stuff i cannot remember

also what type of engineer is he, push him for a masters or heck even a PhD. I am attending today a graduation of a grad student that I knew and worked for during High School when I was an intern at Stevens Institute.