Heresy's For Sale

milton10

After much thought and deliberation, I have decided to sell some of my all Heresy HT system to go with a 2 channel/tubes/Heresy route. What this means is that I will sell off 1 pair of Heresy's and my all Alnico center Heresy. I was originally going to post on eBay, but decided to post them here first. Here are the details:

The "Center" Heresy circa 1974 - Type "C" crossover has been reworked with Solen 14 gauge coil on the woofer and Kimber caps for the mid/high. P-Trap on the squalker. The speaker is in good shape and is walnut veneer. The beauty of this speaker is that you can place a television right on top of it without any color distortion - it is self shielded. This speaker blends seamlessly with other Hersey's with an "E" or "C" type network. Asking $200 OBO plus shipping/packing.

Pair of Golden Oak circa 1978 Heresy's with Solen 14 ga coil on the woofer and Kimber Caps on the Squalker/Tweeter. P-Traps on Squalkers as well. One tweeter had diaphragm replaced about 1 year ago. These speakers were completely re-veneered in Golden Oak (originally I think they were raw birch painted maroon) and hand rubbed with countless layers of Formby's Tung oil. These speakers show slight signs of use on the veneer, but nothing major at all. Comes complete with slanted risers. Asking $425 OBO plus shipping/packing.

I will try to post pictures later this evening or tomorrow. If interested, contact me at milton@hauntedmansion.com

Thanks!

Milton