need feedback here

thugline2k6

Hi There, I need a web host(pref cheap) and I have seen a review on this site: link Does anyone of you have tried using ipowerweb as your webhost provider? Want to know if they are one of the best hosting services in the web so I can decide in availing their service if ever. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

the link does not work. what is the url?

what is the nature of your use, SLA expectations, impact of any bandwidth penalty (some will freeze your site for an hour as an incentive to buy more bandwidth), do you need payment engines, if so, are you planning visa/master card and need a host who can meet payment card idustry standards, is the data subject to compliance oversight such as IRS, HIPPA, PCI, or other senistive classifications, who would you like to assume libilities for loss data and how much is that assumption worth to your buisness model, does the hosting service out source security staff or have their own, does the site comply with common criteria standards as defined by NIST.GOV?