New Member with damaged speakers.....

chevellerh

Well been saving for a pair of Klipsch Floorstanders for a while now.... about a week ago bought a pair of sf-3s. On arrival.....severally damaged... much more that depicted. Anyway, they sound good considering the damage. Could anyone give me some information on replacement parts, such as price, availablitiy and where to buy them? Im looking to replace a woofer, and maybe enclosure(Dont know how)....May end up making my own enclosure. Suggestions?

I would give Klipsch a call anyway to get an idea of price difference - and perhaps even ask them if there are any authorized parts sellers online. I've never seen that site before. Maybe someone else will chime in.

I am going to contact the seller, but it would not be a good idea for me too fully refund the speakers(shipping, etc.), therefore I guess I will repair them. Will they still carry parts for discontinued synergy 2?

Was this an E-spay deal???If so, did you know about damage, or did the shipper do it, if the shipper did it file a claim.............