RS-35s for sale

lo123

Very likely I will be putting my two RS-35s up for sale, great for dedicated sound/theater room, wife is pushing hard for in-walls in our family room.

These are new in box, have not looked into pricing yet.

St. Louis area.

Anyone looking for some surrounds?

Thanks for the interest, here's where I am at presently.

Bought these from Ultimate Electronics just over two years ago, and as noted they are in unopened boxes. I've got $650 in them with tax, checked today and Ultimate is still selling them for the same price, $300 each.

To cover the in-walls I need to get just over $550 for the pair. Somebody saves $100 on new speakers, I satisfy my other half with in-walls Send me a PM to discuss details, that's where I'm at right now.

My wife leaves Friday for a couple days of vacation with some friends, so I have a window of opportunity to run wiring, etc. Right now, though, she is flip-flopping, one day these are going to look awful , the next day they might be OK, not sure how she can tell just measuring the boxes and imagining them up on the wall..... Plus I already bought the in-wall speakers, so starting this weekend I'm going to begin installing wires and would like to get something installed before she comes back from her vacation next week!

PM me if interested and again thanks for any interest. Should be an interesting weekend......