FS: HERESY II PAIR AND KLF 20 PAIR

Hello it has been a great long while since I have posted or payed everybody a visit. I am currently going thru a divorce and need to sell off my Klipsch's to pay bills. [:'(] I have a pair of HWO Heresy II's with the cane grills. The cabinets are in what I would have to say are great shape with a couple of minor flaws "I kept these out the kids reach". They don't have the risers and I oil them about once a year. I am asking a firm $400 for these because of the condition and the grills. The other pair is a black pair of KLF 20's that have some dings in the cabinets. The grills also have a couple of tears in them but from a distance of about 5 feet they look pretty nice. I have epoxied the one cabinet so that it does not rattle. We all know about the glue issues these had. You can't tell it was ever apart. The other cabinet may be a in need of it to but it was not near as bad as the other. I am asking $600 for these and may give on the price. I am located near Cedar Rapids IA. I can take some pics if any one shows interest. OH and I will not ship these and that is the reason they are not on Ebay. If anyone is also interested I have a pair of KSF 8.5's they have seen some kid wear to them. I also have a KSF C5 center channel if you are interested in these we can figure out a price. What would be the best way to store these if I can't sell them. They just won't fit into the one bedroom I am relocating to. PM me if interested and thanks for reading.