rear center speaker ?????

klipdenonite

You guys are great!!

It's taken me about two years to finaly put together a HT I can say, Now thats L O U D !!!! Thanks to this forum, you pepole no you're stuff well at least point one in the right direction. But I've come to a delemia that most have not been to clear about, so I thougth I'd join in and give this a try.

my HT Goes like this

sony xbr400 36"

rf-3 fronts

rc-3 center

rs-3 rear (1pair)

ksw 12

denon avr 3802 replaces my yam rxv995 nice unit though

denon dlpII like that

sorry about that i'm new!!!!!!!!

panasonic rp91k

my delima is this My HT is approx 15x9 and the denon has 7.1 capability. to keep the speakers macthed. Should I go with a single rear center chanel 6.1 set up, or with a 7.1 left and right rear surrond set up? If so for the 6.1 do I purchase the klipsch rs-3.or for the 7.1 do I purchase another set of rs-3? This room is not all that large, but I like 360 degrees of

that home theater seamless sound. If I end up with the 7.1 set up, I may have to much noise on the left and right side as these two speakers my be to close to the seating area.

any suggestions will help.

Thanks again for all youre help in the pass few years.

cwm30.gif

With a 7.1 receiver in a room your size, the best set-up will probably be: RF-3s fronts out a foot or two from the front (9 foot) and side (15 foot) walls, seating around the middle of the room with a left and right RS-3 on each side wall in line with the seat and two RS-3s on the back wall in approximate alignment with the front left and right speakers. The TV and RC3 would be between the front two speakers, perhaps dropped back slightly w/ the front RF-3s angled slightly toward the listening position. However, room acoustics play a role as do location of doors and windows and the aesthetics of room decor, so the only real answer is to experiment. You should be able to adjust the sound levels of each speaker via your receiver.

------------------

Soundog's HT Systems