Matching Denon(processor) and Adcom(amp) with KLF series??

Capa

Here is my current setup(5.1 build in progress)-

Pioneer 1014-

1x Adcom 555(200x2)

KLF30s (L and R speakers)

2x PB12/2+

Going to add the C7 and the surrounds as soon as I find them.

I recently went to work for a theater company that has top tier pricing on Klipsch and Denon(among others)...I used to run the 1014 into an Athena HT setup(F1-B1-C1) that I gave to my gf. She needs a receiver. I'd like to add an Adcom 5503(200x3) to keep my power consistent across all channels. I could either

1)buy her a Pioneer 816, or entry level denon...etc. and continue the 1014 as my processor, and add the 5503.

2)give her the 1014(which matches up well to the Athena pkg), and get a Denon processor, and add the 5503.

3)do either of the above and let the receiver run the C, and surround channels and forget the 5503.

How does Denon mate up to the KLF series, and how will the Denon-Adcom-KLF series signal path mate up? I've heard Denon is a good match for Klipsch, as well as Adcom, so I'm assuming it should be fine...just wanting to get some input before I finalize my list of what components I need.

I started my home theater system with a Denon 4800, Denon 2900 dvd player(still have em), and KLF 20s with the C7, SB3s and a RSW 12.

That system sounded fantastic! Denon with KLFs matched very nicely for home theater.

Do you plan to mainly use this for movies and concert dvds?

I ended up upgrading my KLFs to a pair of 2004 La Scalas and a single La Scala for the center speaker.

Ask the dealer that has the Denon if you can leave a deposit and take it home for a day and try it with your system.