How do i replace the IFI fuse?

magnu55

Hi everyone,

I think my IFI blew its fuse. I connected my ipod, was playing fine. I turned the sub levels to max and the lights on the dock flickered and went dead. I tried to power the system on to no avail after that.

My question is, where is the fuse? I can't seem to find it! And secondly, what fuse should I buy to replace it?

Thanks in advance.

So I finally opened up my sub to dig out the fuse and it looks like the fuse wasn't blown! Does anyone have any idea why my system has no power at all? The control pod does not have the green "power on" LED. Help please!!! Mine was a refurbished unit with expired warranty!

so i finally bought a new fuse and insered into the slot in the sub and no go! My ifi still won't power up. Can anything else on the sub blow? What else can i check to replace?

I'm pretty sure something blew when i turned the sub levels up because the light on the control pod flickered and went out. And now it's dead.