KV2 Center

critchie

I have a KV2 center channel that is about 6 years old. This speaker has been great until my cat knocked it off the shelf. Now, one of the woofers sounds very distorted, while the other sounds fine. I removed the speaker from the cabinet and found that the speaker has broken loose from the magnet. Can I get this fixed? If I take this to a Klipsch dealer, can they fix it or send it off? I don't have the money to buy a new speaker right now, but I also hate to loose my center channel.

Thanks,

Casey

First, file suit against the cat. You know, they have more money than you'd expect.

Next, contact Klipsch at 800-klipsch and purchase a replacement woofer for the speaker. Easy to install and not too expensive.

Third, get a restraining order on the cat. No closer than 20 feet from the center speaker. Maybe one of those ankle bracelets with the electronic locators so you know where kitty has been when you're out of the house. Cats are sneaky.