DISCUSSION THREAD FOR PEOPLE WANTING A KLF20 OR KLF30 CENTER CHANNEL

Capa

I thought since Ebay, for some reason, is flooded with KLF series speakers right now, it would be a good idea for any of us wanting to get a single speaker and do the conversion to work together. For instance, there is a pair of KLF20s in a HT package on Ebay right now, that is close enough to me that I could go pick them up. If someone else wanted one, I could split the pair up (it would help for me to know beforehand that the other speaker was sold). There is also a single KLF30 on ebay currently. It doesnt really matter to me if I did the 20 or a 30, but I'd hate to see us all bid these things up against each other when there are so many on Ebay available right now.

If anyone would like to work with me on getting the pair of 20s and splitting them, let me know. The package with the 20s also has an old M&K subwoofer, which we could resell to further lower our out of pocket cost.

I work for an authorized Klipsch retailer, so if we needed any parts for our conversions I could get them for cost. I'd like to end up eventually with a KLF20 center, and 2 KLFC7s for my surrounds. There is also a pair of KSP S6s on ebay right now as well.