Whamo , Central NY ,Get Together-Utica NY

markgod

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far this is a list of people and possible equipment at a quick going through the thread.

Those who have shown an interest in no particular order

1. markgod VRD's . Craigs blueberry pre, Onix Cd player modified by ModWright, speakers see at bottom below the post

2. Duke Spinner K2 amps , Quicksilver pre , jolida tube cd

3. tuned4life some rare Neil Young recordings

4. whamo

5. tjnif Mac MC2102 tube amp ,Mac C2200 pre

6. oldbuckster

7. jay 481985

8. speakerfritz tube CDplayer , high end CD player [offer of several other pieces of equipment]

9. ben Mcintosh MC30

10 lwhaples

11. Daed [local forum member]

Again this is just a quick list ,might have missed some people or some equipment,if I did do not take offense, but post correction. Those who are bringing equipment ,bring IC to hook up the equipment and possibly a good power strip to plug into.

If each person would like to bring music,I suggest you bring 1 favorite and we will try to play a song or two from each persons slection.

Since we have the blueberry , I do have a turn table ,not a great one but fairly decent ,don't have any lp's , if someone wants to bring some ,or even a fancy turn table.

Don't forget.....I'll bring my Oneida silverware, and even bring my Syracuse china to boot!!

FAROUT........................No Ribs from Dinasour's in Syracuse though................Classy Guys headed to Utica, probably out of my league though, we'll see....................Crank it Up..........................

Don't forget.....I'll bring my Oneida silverware, and even bring my Syracuse china to boot!!

FAROUT........................No Ribs from Dinasour's in Syracuse though................Classy Guys headed to Utica, probably out of my league though, we'll see....................Crank it Up..........................

Maybe if everyone wanted to for supper,we could go to Piggy Pats . It is southern BBQ with just about any kind of BBQ one would want, just a thought,will have to see how things fall together ,it is about 20 min. ride from my place. SAturday nights live blues music.

www.piggypats.com

Maybe if everyone wanted to for supper,we could go to Piggy Pats . It is southern BBQ with just about any kind of BBQ one would want, just a thought,will have to see how things fall together ,it is about 20 min. ride from my place. Check out the web site they have live music posted on Saturdays for all December ,don't know about Jan. yet.

www.piggypats.com