Last month free K-horn cabs, this months free LaScala cabs - forum members only.

Guest " "

Last month I offered up some K-hon cabs. Initally for free, but their were some cost which put the deal at about 100 bucks. Was really impressed as to how quick the K-horn cabs were put into service.

This month, I have 4, 2 pairs, of empty LaScala cabs up for grabs. These are in my possession, so there aren't any pending costs.

looking for someone that will put them to some use, rather than a re-seller.

I could put them on ebay, but quite frankly, I'm hip deep in a room addition project (this would be room add on # three), and would rather give my attention to other things.

There are a set of 1976 home versions. These have been filled and primed gray. Some light sanding, and a final coat, would get these going.

The second set are 1986 industrials, one piece versions. These were on the raod, so they have some road wear. They are also primed gray. These need some filler, sanding, and final coat.

These are just cabs only, no drivers or other accessories.

Don't feel any pain for me, i still have a set of 1980 birch raw set, a 2004 black semi-gloss set, as well as a pair of who knows what Herseys. I've been buying up cheap LaScala/k-horn deals for the drivers, which were used for some Cornwall and Hersey Clones for family members as well as needing 7 sets of drivers for an in-wall config of Hersey/Cornwall type speakers for a pending HT room addition. It's actually cheaper to buy some beater LaScala and K-horns than to buy drivers loose on ebay.

Don't ask for all 4, would rather spread the cheer and pass out a pair here and a pair there. No dib callers. Send me a PM or Email, and I go thru and make a determination. Include in your email or PM how far you are. I am off this week, as well as being around after hours and the upcoming weekend.

If you can use these, send me a PM or email. Since my time is limited, looking for folks that can come and get these. My zip is 10305. Use mapquest, and determine if ti's worthe the effort for you or not.

I'll bump this up till the cabs are gone.

If anyone wants to bribe me, I drink german beer.

They are 2 ft, by 2ft, by 3ft, each. I can't imagine anything less than a min van, station wagon, truck, or SUV.

Check your emails.

Santa might be passing your house.