Using IFI close to PC

JoonGoii

Hello!

Since the GMX 2.1 set is nearly impossible to find here in Norway, am I looking at the IFI.

Will this work with a PC, the reason for asking is that this will be very close to where im sitting, ca 30 centimeters or closer. IFI seems to be more a system buildt to use in a small/medium room than GMX which is a dedicated PC system. Will IFI work great with a PC, or should I spend more time trying to get the GMX after all ?

Have Klipsch RF-3/RS-3/RC-3 and KSW12 and are very satisfied with this setup, but want a better soundsystem with my PC using this several hours each day.

Hope for replys for you guys who uses IFI, will maybe be actually to use this with an iPod in the future.

Best regards

Tore Hansen - Norway

I have downloaded the manual and know how to connect it, but my question is will this sound OK in a rather close distance to my ears, or is this made to us in small rooms. And therefore if GMX is a better choice to use with a PC.

The IFIs work great as near field monitors. You'll be fine as long as you're not a basshead.