Need Opinion On Receivers...Please help.

Darkninja86

Ok I know that a reciever is a important part of home theater...after researching for myself I have came down to three

models. First the DenonAVR3806,Seconed the PioneerVSX-84TXSi,and last but not least the OnkyoTXSR804.

Ok now that the models are out,let me tell you what I will use them for.First I will be using Blue Ray,from the PS3.

For movies and music.I will have a SamsungHLS5688W HDTV,and be using digital sat. service.I will run an entire

7.1channel system using the Klipsch RF-82s RC-62 center,RS-52 surrounds,and a 12in Velodyne sub.

So I would like opinions from either owners,or someone who knows about these receivers.

Or maybe someone could reviews the stats on the site, and tell me which would be best,I really have no clue

on which one would reproduce the best surround sound,and still have plenty of kick for music.[:)]

Hmmm...

An initial question...Except for the switching 'convenience', why would you want to add an additional gain stage and the additional noise it will introduce to the video output?

I have the Denon and it does fine for movies. And I use it as a radio too.[:P]

But I have a separate system for music.

I suspect all the receivers would do fine, and I am confident there will be others here with strong opinions regarding the receiver. But if I was going to try to do music as well in a single integrated system, I would opt for a separate pre-amp & processor and go with several separate amplifiers. But that's just me...