Will this sound good

fathered5

I have been doing so much research on a theater room I'm trying to build my brain is just about fried. I came up with acouple of different ideas for my speakers but I wanted some one elses opinion that has Klipsch. My room that Iam designing is 11' x 24' and 9' ceiling. I was going to put 7.1 in because of it being narrow and deep. I have listened to all the speakers in different configurations but not in this exact set up. Can anybody let me know if they a simular set up and how it this way. And mind you the wife put me on a budget.

RF-52 fronts

RC-52 center

RW-10d sub

RSX-4 all surrounds hanging from the ceiling in the rear and 1/2 to 2/3 of the way back from screen

Thanks

I think it will do the job for you. Is there better yes, is there worse oh yes. If you like the sound of those speakers then it will be fine. You didn't say what you would be driving you speakers with. Good clean power will make it sound even better. I take it this system is for movies?? You may want to look into a bigger sub. With that room shape you will need a lot of bass.

Eduacate me. What will sound the best with the info I gave earlier. Even though I am on a budget maybe I'll move money from one section of the basement to MY THEATER ROOM. Maybe my daughters don"t need carpet or walls in there bedrooms. I know if I make a bad decission I going to be very angree at myself.

Yes the room is primarily for movies.

The receiver will be a yamaha VL2700BL.

I was going to start with one 10" sub and then get another one later but prewire for it now. I never had 2 subs before a couple of people have told me to put one in the front and one in the back theater shows say put them both in the which is correct?