multiple speakers

samuel r

SAMUEL R..what is it about x-box that's SO much better than ps2 ?? avman.

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

dishnetwork model 7200 dishplayer satellite receiver/digital bitstream recorder

pioneer dvd player

sharp 32"tv and sharp xv-z1u lcd projector

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

a 'teens' sub coming!(RSW-15 LOOKIN'GOOD!)

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

well avman, have you tried "the box" yet? well, until you do, the ps2 will still reign. i'm real picky with my video games and to play games that have dolby digital full 5.1 sound, accompanied with graphics that would make you sh*t, well if that doesn't sum it up. i waited in line at my local wal-mart last year for the ps2 release. until now, i thought it couldn't be touched. if you're a first person shooter fan like me, or a simulation or race car fan, then the rest should just be up to you. i don't think anything will come close for a llloooonnnnggg time. by the way, i'm 29 years old and thought i was losing my youthful nack for video games until the magic "box" made me reborn. if you want to play a really good game for your ps2 and you're into first person shooters, then "gungriffon blaze" would be a game i highly recommend. once again 5.1 dolby-digital, extremely real, almost lifelike graphics, and a.i. that makes you think you're playing against another human("halo"). for racing, i love formula1/cart. "f1 2001" is THE best yet for formula 1 racing sim. extremely real and lifelike. don't let the haters bring you down. judge for yourself.