Who has Klipsch in the kitchen?

flannj

If everything is on the first floor you could probably go down and run wire through the floor joists and then back up. If you have someone that knows what theyre doing this can work rather well.

That's similar to what I did. Speaker wire down through the wall in the family room, into the basement, across basement, find the location where the studs for the wall in the kitchen are, work the wire up to a level above the soffits, punch a hole in that wall, and fish everything through. Piece of cake. Actually, piece of cake my a$$. It was a struggle but worth it.

Due to the layout and things along the walls I was able to run the wires along the baseboards and then drill a hole through one wall to go from the living room to the kitchen. This allowed me to have the "B" speakers in the kitchen/family room. From there I went up into the attic via the fireplace enclosure and out to the back deck for the "C" speakers which are Heresys when we play outdoor movies. I have it set up so you can put in a DVD and have it playing in the living room (56 inch DLP and cornwalls - front, fortes- rear, academy -center), kitchen (42inch and Lascalas) and back patio (Projector on a 110 inch screen and Heresys). The wife thinks I am nuts!

9projector(Heresys). My wife thinks I am nuts!