Other factory finishes for new Cornwalls or LaScalas.

russ69

• Moderators

Maybe this is too much of a nubie question but are other veneers, than birch available? Do I have to call the factory for pricing? Pardon my ignorance but are the Cornwalls and LaScalas made in Hope?

Thanx, Russ

Russ, welcome to the forum.

Yes, other finishes are available depending on which speaker you purchase. Look under the Pilgramage Section at the thread "Pics of dtel's new Cornwall III's". You will see our Cornwall III's we won while attending the 2006 Pilgramage in Hope being constructed. Our Cornwalls have a beautiful walnut veneer. According to most of the folks at the factory in Hope this walnut veneer is some of the finest they have seen in years and I would have to agree.

Klipsch also has authorized representatives, you can email Amy Unger and I am sure she would be happy to provide you with a complete up to date list of authorized representatives.

Last but not least, yes Cornwall's, LaScala's, Khorns and Heresies (along with a couple of others) are only made in Hope.

Again, welcome to the forum and be sure to let us know about your speakers.