Promedia v2-400 6+ years no problems.

glazenuts

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to stop by because it has been awhile. I purchased my speaker system 12/2000 and still am problem free. I did upgrade the preamp when came out. Had to return that once but had my original as a spare and no problems since. I use on my gaming pc 4-8hrs a day for that time and I'm still very happy with the way they sound.

Rock On!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to stop by because it has been awhile. I purchased my speaker system 12/2000 and still am problem free. I did upgrade the preamp when came out. Had to return that once but had my original as a spare and no problems since. I use on my gaming pc 4-8hrs a day for that time and I'm still very happy with the way they sound.

Rock On!!!

Mine still works too. I had it since 12/9/1999 (still have my print out and manual, heheh)! I never did that preamp switch even though I did have the annoying crackle sounds but it wasn't that annoying. I did have problems with my left speaker going deaf, but I found a lose cable behind my subwoofer AFTER I ordered cable replacements (oops -- I kept them just in case).

I will keep this speaker set until it breaks (except the cables if they can be replaced with the ones I ordered). I have no idea what I would get. Maybe another Klipsch brand?