Opinions Please K-77 or K-77M Tweeter...Which One is Better ??

Hi All,

I have a pair of 1983 K-Horns that currently have the K-77M tweeters and K-55V solder lug mid-horns and I'm considering purchasing and installing the older K-77's with the Alnico magnets, so I want to get some opinions from members of this forum on which tweeter is the better choice the K-77 or the K-77M, so before I make my move give please me your thoughts is the K-77 the better tweeter or is the K-77M's as good as it gets. I recently replaced the AK crossover with an original AA crossover and that made a hugh difference in the sound and now am wondering if replacing the K-77M tweeters with the K-77's will take my K-Horns up another notch or two on the high end and make the sound alittle sweeter than it already is. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The T-35 in this photo is the best ever made.  It sells on ebay for 250 a pair.  It's an UHF T-35 with a frequency response upto 19khz.  The K-77-M only goes to 16khz.

This one has the largest alinco magnet put on a T-35 that uses the standards size tweeter horn.

If you have trouble finding a set, I have a set that I could part with.

post-22082-13819325767786_thumb.jpg