Klipsch on YouTube

pauln

YouTube has some stupid sh!t on there...................paulin, that a REAL Strat or a knock-off, don't get me wrong, it's an honest question, not knocking the guitar..............Sorta' like Fenders, I do...........Many play Gibson, but the BEST play Fenders...................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey OB

Yeah, these guys are recording their subs with their phones - clueless - so proud of the sound, but sounds hilarious.

Saw another one where guys are doing what they call a dB drag - see who has the loudest sub in their cars. The winner (sitting in the car) hit steady 141dB in the car.

My Strat is identical to that one except mine has a rosewood fret board instead of maple, Fender Strat Plus 1987 (first year of the model).

Let's see, 20 years, ave 1 hour a day, conversion of lead to ave linear velocity of 10 inches per second... 60s x 60min x 10in= 3600 inches per day... x 365days=1314000 inches per year x 30years=39420000inches... 63360 inches per mile... the Strat has 622 miles on it. No wonder my frets are so worn down and smooth! But no scatches, dings, or dents.......EH!!

So OB, what's next? I notice you are looking at a lot of La Scala posts...