questions!many thanks!

xushu

firstly,my room is about 6.5meters long , 4.8meters wide and 3.1meters high!i don't konw which is the better choice,klipsch RF63 systems (rf 63,rc64,rs 62)or RF62! i am afraid that the room size is not big enough for RF63s.if the RF63s is right for my room i will choose them,if not i will perfer the RF62s,and another question is how about the RF83s in my room?

secondly ,i don't know which amp can mach the RF63s perfectly,denon ,pioneer,harman kardon,mcintosh mht 200 or aragon stage on &2007?the link http://www.aragonelectronics.com/world/na/zh-chs/products/discontinued/details/2007.aspx, how much do you konw about the aragon?is it the right choice?thanks my friends!

firstly,my room is about 6.5meters long , 4.8meters wide and 3.1meters high!i don't konw which is the better choice,klipsch RF63 systems (rf 63,rc64,rs 62)or RF62! i am afraid that the room size is not big enough for RF63s.if the RF63s is right for my room i will choose them,if not i will perfer the RF62s,and another question is how about the RF83s in my room?

secondly ,i don't know which amp can mach the RF63s perfectly,denon ,pioneer,harman kardon,mcintosh mht 200 or aragon stage on &2007?the link http://www.aragonelectronics.com/world/na/zh-chs/products/discontinued/details/2007.aspx, how much do you konw about the aragon?is it the right choice?thanks my friends!

OK, here's the thing. I don't go by the "too much speaker for my room" theory. You can always change the settings for your speakers if you think they "overwhelm" your room. I say buy the biggest, baddest speakers you can afford. As far as amps go, I dont' know enough about Aragon to say which one of those to get, but.... If you go with the 83's, you'll want some decent power to really make them shine. I would say AT LEAST 250 watts to each one. Those speakers are very big, and therefore need really big power. you could get by witha regular receiver or whatever, but the more power you put to them, the better. It's like having a really big car. You wouldn't want some small, weak engine to move it right??

thank you very much! I like the klipsch speakers very much! I have heard the RF63s,they sound very well! but the Rf62 doesn't ,so i will perfer the RF63s or Rf83s,thanks my friend! some people have told me that my room is not big for the RF63s,so i come here for some advise. keepping touch!thanks