FOR SALE (mid Michigan area) 2 RF-35's, 1 RC3, 1 KSW15, 2 Quintets, 1 Onkyo Receiver 1 65 inch highdef TV

BillA

I got all this stuff a few years ago when I first started getting into home theater, the RF35's are still like new with VERY little use, about a year ago I started thinking about selling these, just haven't even hooked them up since our last move a yr ago, wife wears a hearing aid, hates when i turn sound up, also have a 6 yr old who also complains when volume is turned up, so 99.998% of our tv viewing is from the tv speaker sad to say.

I have a 65 inch Mitsubishi 65907 Diamond Series tv, it has been fully ISF calibrated with all documentation of services done, has duve lining, the works, LOOKS AMAZING, just never use the darn thing (have an lcd in livingroom this sits literally in our den unused). Every once in an while I hook xbox up and let my daughter play a bit but other than that it doesn't even get turned on.

I have 2 RF 35 towers in pristine shape, not even broken in yet maybe 40-50 hours total use and that was at normal room volume nothing crazy, still have the boxes for these even in the garage.

1 have an RC3 center channel here used it with the RF 35's sounds amazing too but yet again never gets used, isn't even hooked up to anything just sitting on my tv at the moment in the den.

1 KSW 15 sub this thing will ROCK a house, sadly it rarely rocked mine except for when wife and daughter werent home and I would watch a quick action movie or concert dvd.

2 quintets I used as surround rears, again very little use great shape

1 onkyo receiver TX DS575 that does dts 5.1 and more, rarely had the thing on even remote is still 100% new condition.

I keep all my books and paperwork for my electronics (its werid I know) but I like it as reference and for insurance purposes.

If you look at my past posts about a yr ago I was asking what all this was worth (sterero stuff) it was right after we moved, and since then literally I unpacked but didn't hook anything up, wife complains too much, have a new lcd and new smaller surround setup that I still rarely get to use in the livingroom but wife likes that tv much better cuz its smaller, so I decided again to list here in case someone is in my area and wants a heck of a deal on some very little used equipment.

ALL of these items I bought new none used, I have to look a bit but I am 98% positive I have paperwork for everything I bought, I keep all booklets and paperwork for stuff so it might take me a bit to find it all (haven't really dug it all out since I bought it all) have about $2500 into stereo stuff and about 5 grand into the tv, I don't really want to break up the stereo stuff but would seperate the tv vs stereo stuff or make someone a HECK of a deal on the whole bunch, this deal would also include a few hundered bucks worth of speaker wire and cords for the reciever btw.

I live in White Lake MI 48383 and would be glad to set it up to show to a serious buyer, come over for an afternoon check it out, bring your favorite music cd or favorite dvd, I can hook up an hd antenna quick to view some local pbs or something, tv and all speaker equipment has been used by me (adult) and we have no pets and do not smoke.

I will just have to send the wife and daughter out to lunch or something that day so we can turn it up a bit, but these DO sound awesome and the tv is also amazing in person, just this stuff never gets used literally not even hooked up at the moment.

If interested and you live near White Lake MI 48383 please contact me at

BillAustin@comcast.net

You are welcome also to check out my ebay feedback (user name FTLOSM on ebay)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackFromBuyers&userid=ftlosm&items=-1&item=-1&de=off

I did think about putting stuff up on ebay but the idea of shipping this stuff doesn't appeal to me to be honest so I would really rather just deal locally if possible.