Deciding if this setup would sound right for my budget

theunit

Hi guys, another newbie here, but could use some advice from some pretty knowledgeable people from this forum.

Hi am on a budget of about 2500aud for my front center and surround speakers. I have done a lot of listening to speakers and have come down to two brands. The klipsch obviously and monitor audio silver series. Both packages are at exactly the same price point of 2350aud for all 5 speakers.

The klipsch (which i am leaning towards) are as follows - RF62 mains, RC52 centre, and RS42 for the surround.

I am running an onkyo 674 receiver and a projector onto a 110inch fixed frame screen. The room is not the biggest (renting at the moment so very limited. The idea is to eventual (when my house is finished being built) to put this into a dedicated room that is about 20 x 16.

would this speakers all match in well with each other? i am also already running a 10" 160wrms jensen sub (cheap from our local dealer) which i will upgrade once i have finished my speaekr setup.

Any advice would be great Thanks Guys

Good luck. IN all things audio, always get the best that you can afford. Most of us here on the forum put our systems together piece by piece. But the best you can for now, then save up some more, and get another "piece" of your system. It took me about 4 years to complete mine. (but then again I don't make that much money in the military)