Rush Hour 2.. state of the art DVD?

justin_tx_16

I have seen many commercials about the new Rush Hour 2 dvd.. any one got it? supposed to be even better than teh planet of the apes dvd for technology!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

yea i just picked it up yesterday and watched it yesterday afternoon. its comes in DDex and DTSex (or vice versa) and overall i thought it was a quality DVD and a quality soundtrack for sure. i haven't watched planet of the apes yet, so i don't know exactly what kind of technology you are refering to, but it may be this. it was created by a company call infinfilm. and there is and option to watch the regular version and then the infinifilm version. in the infinifilm version as you watch pop-up windows will popup and give you options to watch how a seen is made, change to different angles that weren't in the movie etc. i havnen't sat and watch it yet, so i don't know EXACTLY what it offers, but that is the jist of it....i thouhgt it was a cool feature and hadn't seen it before...but i am new to dvds...

it has like intelliflix... whatever that is... supposed to work more like a program than a dvd menu interface... i might get it tomorrow... NO MORE SCHOOL!!!

------------------

-justin

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

i got 15 minutes for christmas...it has infiniFILM in it.. pretty cool but not amazing. soem pretty neat features though Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

yeah. reminds me of VH1's pop up video... just less annoying Smile.gif and this can be turned off LoL!

------------------

-justin

• 4 weeks later...