lookin' for la scalas (I feel another klipsch heritage obsession coming on!!)

jdm56

If anyone has, or knows of, a nice clean pair of la scalas for sale, preferably within a few hundred miles of SW Missouri, I'd greatly appreciate a heads-up. Ideally, I think I'd like to find a REAL clean pair not over 20 years old. The newer the better. Light wood, even raw would be fine as long as it's in excellent shape. A black grill would be nice, too. I'd like to end up with either an oak-stained birch, or maybe even have them oak veneered if the price was reasonable. Thanks!

I think the factory in Hope AR has La Scala's that satisfy all of your quoted requirements.

You'd have them for at least 30 years, about 11000 days. At $5500 bucks, thats $0.50 a day, fifty cents. I think you can scrape it up.

Within 300 miles of SW MO
Real Clean
Less than 20 years old
Newer the better
Light Wood (Cherry)
Excelent Shape"
Black Grill

Y'all be tryin' to git me kilt, aren't ya. Which is what would happen if I told my sweet thang I just spent $5500 on new speakers. Actually, I can get'em from Kiefs in Lawrence, KS for $4500......nah, she'd still kill me.