Upgrade time.

cdsang

I have an old receiver thats about 10 years old. It has Dolby Digital but nothing really newer then that. My budget is around $1500-$2000. I went over to bestbuy to check out receivers sence they had RF-82s connected to about 7 recivers. My favoritve one was the Yamaha 2700 but sounds to similer to mine to feel like I bought anything. Sure, the features are good but I mostly listen to 2 channel. I did listen to my parents system switching out there cheap $200 DVD player with my Onkyo DV-SP1000 connecting it to their Onkyo TX-SR602 which are connected to my RF-3IIs. I liked that setup better so my thought was getting the Onkyo TX-SR805. I think it will sound closer to what I want, has all the features I would care for at a price I don't mind paying. My other thought was getting a Parasound A21. I feel the RF-7s would like the extra power and sound much better.

So do I

A:Get the Onkyo TX-SR805

B:Get Parasound A21

C: Other idea in price range.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the double spacing but thats just how it came out.

cdsang