R35 very little sound

I have a set of R35's I bought 3 or 4 years ago. I have noticed that one of the speakers is playing but at a very very low volume to the other speaker. Tested the speaker on both the left and right side to make sure it was not a cable. Is there a fuse or something that needs to be replaced?

Low and muffled, tweeter not playing. High pitched sound, woofer not playing

What R35 are they? RF-35 tower, RB-35 book shelf, RS-35 surround? If a RF or RB, double check the binding post connections, make sure the straps are not loose. Bi-wire binding post sets may loosen and loose connection to either the woofer or tweeter. If this is not the case, check with the dealer if purchased new, they handel the warranty. 5 years from date of purchase.

switch out the speaker cables at the amp, see what happens there. If the problem switches side, swith out the interconnects, try different sources too. If the problem swithces from speaker to speaker with the above steps, could be the amp, interconnects, or one side of the source.