Looking for a Cera-metallic subwoofer or 800 watts, Please HELP!

Jon421

I have purchased Yamo i 300 several months ago and love it. It has awesome bass! I would love to buy a portable subwoofer compatable to Apple Hi-Fi Portable Stereo except better. The Apple Hi-Fi had cheap plastic subwoofer. I am looking for something made with hopefully cera-metallic or better bass subwoofer or 800 watts or more. Could Klipsch possibly make this in the near future or have any other alternatives? I would be so thrilled! Any comments welcomed! Thank-You!

Klipsch user Jon421

Portable @ 800W w/Cerametalic woofer?

A good 800W subwoofer is going to have a huge magnet in it and that will mean it will be portable in the sense that you could strap it to you back or put it on wheels with leash so you could take it for a walk.

The Klipsch RT-12d is 800W and weighs over 70lbs. I'm sure if you replace all the wood and mdf with plastic you might be able to shave off 5-10 lbs but the enclosure would probably break from the force of the driver and would sound crappy as heck.

Maybe 800W pmpo would be possible but not 800W RMS (800W pmpo might be 8W RMS if you're lucky).

Just to fill you in with a little information. The Apple Hi-Fi has no bass, it has a dinky little 5 inch speaker. Also there are no portable subwoofers in the same sense of the Hi-Fi that is actually worth purchasing unless you meant something that was relatively light like perhaps velodyne's minivee or spl-800 (is that was it's called? I forgot) or sunfires super junior. Also the Hi-Fi isn't very good. Perhaps the first step up into the klipsch world would be to purchase the klipsch's iFi which is avaliable only for refub from ebay and this web page.